Our customers in Florida, Georgia, Virginia, South and North Carolina need our attention.
We are looking for an Account Manager to take care of our existing Dealers in this territory.
A successful AM understands each Dealer’s needs, sales objectives, and provides product training and assistance to their sales staff, and Parts Managers.
Being the Representative of a manufacturer you will visit Fleets with the Dealer Sales people to help with product knowledge, and maintain trusting relationships to better serve the customer.
We do not sell to Fleets directly, but we seek to help new Fleets understand our products and refer them to the right Dealer in their area.
You will therefore seek to introduce Ex-Guard to as many Fleets in your territory, and guide them to the Dealer that can help them.
If you are looking for long lasting working relationships with Dealers and Fleets, helping them grow their own business, you will love being an Ex-Guard Account Manager.
You will need to have:
1. Experience selling to Dealer Sales Persons, Parts Managers, and Owners.
2. Experience selling to Truck Fleets.
3. Or, experience representing a manufacturer, preferably in Automotive, Trucks, or Commercial Vehicle Accessories.
4. Great Interpersonal skills, building strong working relationships with all, external and internal clients.
5. Experienced Managing customer accounts via Sales Force.
6. Good computer skills (excel, word, smart sheets, etc).
7. Experience with Sales Force.
If you are data driven, and if you enjoy managing your territory though Sales Force, you will have the opportunity to run your own show remotely from head office, and the autonomy to manage your accounts with minimum supervision.
And, the money is great, too!